Sunday, August 19, 2007

My First Blog :)

Why hello there my fellow homo sapians!

i have decided to create a blog. i was inspired by none other than the most fabulous, wonderful, high five fantastical....Paulina Lopez. she has a blog too. it is quite entertaining. i enjoy reading it. if you are her friend, you should read it.

anywho, life is pretty spiffy if i do say so myself. hsm2 has finally come out, a bit disappointing, but still, if you know me at all, you know i will be obsessed with it....and yes i will buy it when it comes to dvd. i want to watch it again, but alas, i do not have the disney channel. a stab in the heart every single day.

i have successfully fallen asleep two sundays in a row...while at church. it is to the much displeasure of my parents. it is not my fault the speakers are utterly boring. if you want my attention speak about something interesting, or reference harry potter in some way! it is possible, i do it every single day. i do it in every single paper i write too. call me a nerd...for that is what i am. so eat it.

my family is watching this "horror" movie...i believe it is called 'Stay Alive', or something of that sort. it is about a video game. naturally the character's are screaming for their lives, sounds enticing no?

oh...i am not a very good speller, so if i do misspell something, i apologize in advance. this is the internet, so i will not try to actually do things correctly. it is summer, i will not put forth effort in a blog.

well this is getting quite long, and i could rant about something for a lot longer, but i will bore you no more.

good night my fellow ozzians.

No comments: