Monday, January 12, 2009

awkward turtle

tonight lisa, erica, and i were watching the bachelor when we got a knock on our door. it was two guys we have never seen before just wandering around trying to meet new people. they came in and sat on our couch...it was weird. they were very friendly and they tried to talk to all three of us but they mainly just paid attention to erica and lisa, the far superior in looks of us three. it made me really miss tony, he was the only boy to ever think i was beautiful. now i am alone and back to being that awkward girl guys only talk to out of politeness. my life is a big pile of suckiness again but it is worse this time because i lost the only guy who actually wanted me but now he doesnt even want to see me let alone talk to me.

back to my shell i go

No comments: