Tuesday, February 10, 2009

im back baby (on facebook)

i made it an entire week! i actually accomplished this! holla atcha gurl

i got on this morning super pumped, and i told myself that at 9:45 am i have to get to class.
at 10:15 am i realized that it was way passed the time i needed to leave and class had already begun. oops. heh.

the week without facebook wasn't too bad, at least it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

it may surprise people at how happy i have been lately.

when i did get back on facebook, after a while i started to notice i was getting peeved and bitter. i found myself getting frustrated with certain people once again. yes im still currently on it, but im not looking through it, i have other sites up to occupy my time between classes. idk, im not saying that i was entirely happy because of not being on facebook, but it is possible that it played a part. probably because i wasnt constantly being reminded of certain people. what am i doing, anyone who is reading this knows exactly who im talking about.

oh paulina told me i have a new reader. Hello Ernesto, hope all is well. consider joining the quidditch team.

that would be the only reason i would go to Carleton, for the quidditch teams that paulina has told me about.

also, paulina, put up your shexy dancing videos. it's been like...a few days? since you told me about them. haha. (yeah that how impatient i am)

i got a letter from ron yesterday, it was pretty much the delicious brownie of my day. :)

i also got a good grade on my memory paper i wrote a few weeks ago. i'll put it up for you to read soon.

ALSO, another also

my sister found my CD for my camcorder that i need and is shipping it to me!! when i get it i am thinking of starting a video blog. please tell me what you think about this.

that is all. :)

1 comment:

Taff said...

facebook ruins lives. I always just delete my account now for a few months when im getting stressed out and it So helps. Facebook only causes problems.